Ingredients for the raw vegan nutella:
- 500 g / 17 oz dates (measured pitted)
- 1 tablespoon raw carob powder
- 1 cup purified water
Ingredients for flat bread:
- knife and cutting board
- mandolin slicer
- Peel the zucchini.
- Slice the zucchini on the mandolin slicer into thin slices about 1.5 to 2 mm thick.
- Arrange the zucchini slices onto dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate the zucchini slice at 48 C / 118 F for about 3 hours.
- When the weather allows, you can also dehydrate the zucchini slices in the sun.
- While the slices are being made into flat bread, make the nutella.
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Put the dates, carob powder and purified water in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into raw vegan nutella.
- Transfer the nutella to a bowl.
- Remove the dehydrated and warm zucchini slices from the dehydrator.
- Spread some nutella onto each flat bread slice.
- In this example, slices of zucchini serve as flat bread, and instead you can combine this nutella with the apple / pear / strawberry / bananas / cucumber slices or even lettuce leaves.
I hope there will always be a jar of this nutella in your fridge. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes