Health Glows Culinary Weekend is three day practice at which you are:
- making your own meals that have been proven to contribute to the optimization of the cholesterol level, blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, digestion and elimination, weight, mental sharpness and energy;
- in your of own apartment with a kitchen,
- according to the exact shown instructions.
This event gives you the opportunity to:
- awaken a raw food chef in you;
- learn practical tips and tricks for preparing delicious and healthy foods;
- motivate yourself to eat healthy;
- acquire the practice of preparing fresh and healthy meals that contribute to your health;
- learn how to prepare foods that you can confidently serve to your loved ones;
Description of this three-day culinary practice:
- Each participant has their own personal suite with a kitchen;
- Each meal is a preparation of a recipe according to the exact shown instructions;
- Attendees first watch the preparation of a particular recipe and then go to their own apartments to repeat the shown preparation;
- All participants return to the dining room after a pre-arranged time with their self prepared meals and then everyone is eating together;
- Each participant brings their own kitchen equipment - the list is provided upon registration - while all the ingredients are provided at the event;
Testimonials from the previous Health Glows food prep workshops:
- Dear Marina,
I had a wonderful time. I enjoyed your presentation and recipes. I hope we will see each other again at your next workshop in Belgrade. Fruity regards from Olivera.
Olivera, Belgrade, Serbia
- Everything was beautiful... as well as tasty. Regards!
- A perfect experience combined with positive and healthy energy gives an unforgettable event.
- More than expected. Thank you Marina for your generous and detailed explanations about raw diet. Beautiful place. I would like to be informed about your future raw food events."
Žiža, Belgrade, Serbia
Your host Marina from Health Glows has prepared raw vegan food at a vegan restaurant, fruit festivals and her own retreats.
Marina held numerous raw food preparation workshop: Serbia, Croatia, Denmark, Israel, Czech Republic.
Present: all the participants get a present - a thick wood wooden utensil set for food preparation and serving.
Dates: 22nd-24th of November 2019
Accommodation: Koviljaca Spa, Kraljevski dragulj Apartments
Participation fee: 240 EUR per person, or 450 EUR in total for couples sharing an apartment
Reserve your spot now by paying the desposit
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by sending a message HERE or by phone at 00381 62 466 313 - I am available on Viber and What's Up.
I am looking forward to hosting you,