- about 500 g / 17 oz of butternut squash
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the butternut squash.
- Cut the butternut squash in half.
- Remove the seeds from the middle if there are any.
- Put the butternut squash in the freezer for about 8 hours.
- Take the butternut squash out of the freezer and let it thaw.
- Put the thawed pumpkin in the blender.
- Blend the butternut squash until it gets slightly warm.
- Pour the warm, thick and creamy butternut squash pudding into a bowl.
- Optionally, top the pudding with some cinnamon.
Warm, but raw, creamy and delicious! I hope you like this recipe. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes