Ingredients for the ice cream:
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup of warm date-carob drink
The recipe for the warm sauce, date-carob drink, can be found HERE.
- food box or freezer bag
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the bananas.
- Put the bananas in the freezer for about 8 hours.
- Make the warm sauce according to THIS RECIPE.
- Take out the frozen bananas.
- Let the bananas defrost just so that they can be chopped.
- Chop up the bananas.
- Put the bananas in the blender.
- Blend the frozen bananas into a creamy white mixture.
- Pour the ice-cream and warm sauce into a bowl alternately.
- Optionally, top the ice-cream with some ground nutmeg.
I hope you enjoy this ice & hot blend. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes