- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 sweet apple, for example Golden Delicious
- 50 g / 1.7 oz raisins (without oil, glucose syrup and sulfates)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- a pinch of ground cloves
- knife and cutting board
- Peel the bananas.
- Leaving a half of one banana aside, put the bananas in a bowl.
- Using a masher, mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Transfer the mashed bananas into a porridge bowl.
- Cut the apple in half and remove the seeds and stalk.
- Grate the inside of the apple, all the way to the peel that we don’t use in this recipe.
- Add the grated apple to the mashed banana.
- Soak the raisins in purified water for about half an hour.
- Rinse the raisins.
- Put the raisins together with some water in the blender.
- Blend the raisins and water until it warms up a bit.
- Add this sweet and warm topping of raisins to the bananas and apples.
- Mix everything well.
- Add cinnamon and ground cloves on top.
- Slice the half of the bananas.
- Garnish the porridge with some banana slices.
I hope you like this porridge and that it will often be served as a tasty and healthy meal in your home. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes