The set contains:
- an acupressure mat
- an acupressure pillow
- a bag for the mat and pillow
The acupressure pillow is filled with buckwheat husks, which provides comfort.
The inner base of the acupressure mat is made out of coconut shell fibers which makes the mat durable and provides comfort.
- to encourage deep sleep: lie down on your back on the acupressure mat, skin uncovered, for about 30 minutes;
- for stomach massage: lie down with your stomach over the acupressure mat for about 20 minutes, protect the sensitive skin of the abdomen with a piece of some thin fabric;
- energize yourself upon waking up in the morning: lie on your acupressure mat on your back for about 10 minutes;
- foot reflexology: in a sitting position, keep your feet on the acupressure mat for a few minutes with light pressure, slightly moving the feet back and forth, left and right;
- to relieve back pain: press your back onto the acupressure mat for about 30 minutes, either in a sitting or lying position;
- to relax sore muscles: press your sore muscles onto the acupressure mat for about 30 minutes;
- Pull the mattress out of the cover.
- Wash the cover by hand in warm water using a mild detergent.
- Hang the cover to dry.
- Pull in the mattress.
- Do not wash the mat cover in the washing machine, nor dry it in the tumble dryer.
- keep your acupressure mat rolled-up in the mat bag;
- keep your acupressure mat hung away from the reach of children.
- unregulated high blood pressure,
- bleeding irregularities,
- neurological issues,
- using anticoagulants;
How to Use Acupressure Mat – Video Tutorial
Price & How To Order
- The acupressure mats cost from 16 up to 68 USD, depending of the sizes, materials, combinations, colours and designs.
- Click the order button below.
- Make your order.
- Make the payment and expect your goodies! 🙌☺️
Order your acupressure mat now and enjoy all the benefits of
deep and rejuvenating sleep and rest.