(Website) or when you contact us.
Marina Grubic is the person responsible for the control of the data collected through this Website, as set out below, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller. Your personal data will be collected and processed in accordance with applicable laws governing data protection and privacy.
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it
Your Personal Data may be collected in different ways, for example if you:
- sign up for our Health Glows mailing list;
- contact us through this Website;
- agree to provide your Personal Data when downloading some e-material from this Website.
The type of Personal Data that is collected includes your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and other Personal Data that you voluntarily provide.
Use Of Personal Data
Your Personal Data can be used for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to the Website;
- to maintain and improve the work of this Website;
- to send you newsletters when you sign up to the Health Glows mailing list. If you would like to update your Personal Data or stop receiving our emails, please contact us via the address found below in the Contacts section;
- in order to save and analyze the results of the polls and surveys you participate in;
- your Personal Data may be used for other purposes only after you have expressly agreed to it.
Disclosing Personal Data To Third Parties
Please note that if you are under the age of 16 and use this Website, you must have the consent of your parent or guardian before providing your Personal Data.
Personal Data Are Safe With Us
Appropriate security measures are used to protect your Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorized people, accidental loss, destruction or damage. All reasonable steps will be taken to protect your Personal Data from external threats. However, please be aware that there are always inherent risks when sending information over public networks or when using public computers, and the security of data discovered or transmitted over public networks cannot be 100% guaranteed.
The criteria used for data retention are based on the purposes for which the Personal Data is collected and on the legal obligations and instructions issued by the relevant regulatory authorities. The Data Controller will retain your Personal Data if required by law for tax or accounting purposes. In relation to direct marketing, Personal Data is retained for as long as is consistent with the law and the guidelines issued by the relevant regulatory authorities in the relevant territories. Your Personal Data will be deleted when it is no longer needed.
The use of some of these cookies is not strictly necessary for for this Website to work but it should help provide you with a better browsing experience. Cookies may be deleted or blocked by changing your browser settings, however, in this case some features of the Website will not function as intended or you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website. The cookie-related information will not be used to identify the personalities of individuals, and information relating to the patterns of use of the website is under the control of the Data Controller. These cookies will be used for the following purposes:
- to improve the efficiency of use of this Website;
- to keep your device or computer memorized between successive visits;
- in order to conduct anonymous statistical analyzes to enhance the functionality of this Website or other services offered through the Website.
This Website also uses Google Analytics for storing the data that you send to the server when you visit this Website. This information includes your device’s IP address, geolocation, pages viewed, and documents uploaded, modified, or deleted.
Third Party Platforms
This Website contains links that direct to third party websites. If you access any of the third party websites using the links provided on this site, please note that they operate outside the control of the Data Controller and you should check the terms of the relevant Privacy Policies when you visit third party websites.
For the European Union (EU) Based Visitors
The legal basis on which your Personal Data is processed
The Data Controller observes and complies with the applicable provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your Personal Data will be processed relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds under the GDPR: in order to take any pre-contract steps at your request and/or to perform contractual obligations owed to you; or, where needed to use your Personal Data for the legitimate interests of being able to promote and operate this Website, in a way that does not unduly infringe on your legal rights and freedoms; or, where you have freely provided your consent to use your Personal Data for particular purposes, such as sending of electronic marketing communications; and/or where it is needed to collect, process or hold your Personal Data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Your Personal Data Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the legal right to request information about personal data stored about you, what the Personal Data is used for and to whom it may be disclosed, as well as certain other information (called a data subject access request). You also have the following rights, which you can exercise by contacting the Data Controller with a written request:
- that the Data Controller corrects your Personal Data stored about you that is incorrect or incomplete;
- to object to any automated processing (if applicable) of your Personal Data;
- to object to continued use of your Personal Data for direct marketing; and
- that the data controller erases your Personal Data without undue delay and/or to object to and/or to restrict the use of your Personal Data for any purpose unless the data controller has a legitimate reason for continuing to retain or process that data.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, or if you have any doubts about how your Personal Data is used, please contact us via the address provided in the Contact section below. Please note that you may need to provide the Data Controller with appropriate proof of your identity before we can respond.
If you have further queries or requests relating to how your Personal Data is used please contact the Data Controller at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the response or feel that the Data Controller is not processing your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws, you can appeal to the regulatory authorities responsible for data protection in your country.
All content on this site is solely for the purpose of providing information and is not intended to diagnose, treat or otherwise provide advice on diet and lifestyle habits. The given information is available for voluntary application which is beyond the responsibility of the author.