Acupressure Mat Spoonk
The product description – acupressure mat Spoonk
- 6,210 stimulating points
- The benefits of using acupressure mat:
soothing for back pain
inducing deep and rejuvenating sleep
enhancing the skin circulation
reducing stress and anxiety
The Spoonk acupressure mats are available in two dimensions:
- regular: 67,5 x 40 cm / 26.6” x 15.7”
- travel size – can be rolled into a headrest: 35 x 40 cm / 13.8” x 15.7”
The colors available:
- cherry red
- lava charcoal grey
- midnight blue
- plum purple
- sky blue
- vivid blue
Spoonk acupressure mats are made of natural, organic, raw, plant and high quality materials obtained according to the environmental standards through the maintenance and restoration of land by not using toxic and durable pesticides and fertilizers.
Cover material: 55% organic hemp and 45% organic cotton
The advantages of hemp material:
- hemp material is one of the strongest and most durable materials;
- hemp material has antibacterial effects and is resistant to mold;
- durable – the more it is used, the softer and more comfortable it becomes, with no signs of wear and tear;
- the pores on this material allow the hemp material to breathe, which in practice means that it adapts to the outside temperature – it cools at an elevated temperature and heats at a lower temperature;
- The stimulation point material: high quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic ABS plastic.
- The foam pad material: plant based, USA-made, CertiPur-US Eco-foam free from PBDE flame retardants and made using VPF technology.
- to encourage deep sleep: lie down on your back on the acupressure mat, skin uncovered, for about 30 minutes;
- for stomach massage: lie down with your stomach over the acupressure mat for about 20 minutes, protect the sensitive skin of the abdomen with a piece of some thin fabric;
- energize yourself upon waking up in the morning: lie on your acupressure mat on your back for about 10 minutes;
- foot reflexology: in a sitting position, keep your feet on the acupressure mat for a few minutes with light pressure, slightly moving the feet back and forth, left and right;
- to relieve back pain: press your back onto the acupressure mat for about 30 minutes, either in a sitting or lying position;
- to relax sore muscles: press your sore muscles onto the acupressure mat for about 30 minutes;
- Pull the mattress out of the cover.
- Wash the cover by hand in warm water using a mild detergent.
- Hang the cover to dry.
- Pull in the mattress.
- Do not wash the mat cover in the washing machine, nor dry it in the tumble dryer.
- keep your acupressure mat rolled-up in the mat bag;
- keep your acupressure mat hung away from the reach of children.
- unregulated high blood pressure,
- bleeding irregularities,
- neurological issues,
- using anticoagulants;
What do you get in the set?
- a regular size acupressure mat
- a travel size acupressure mat
- a bag
- a GIFT – massage ball Spoonk.
Price & How To Order
- The Spoonk acupressure mats and mat combos cost from 35 up to 80 EUR, depending of the sizes, materials, colors and designs.
- Click the order button below.
- Choose the mat or mat combo you like the best.
- Make the payment and expect your goodies! 🙂
Order your acupressure mat now and enjoy all the benefits of
deep and rejuvenating sleep and rest.