- 1 head of cauliflower
- 300 g / 10 oz sweet red pepper
- 30 g / 1 oz of flax seeds
- ½ cups of water
- 1/3 teaspoon dried sweet
- red peppers
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin
- knife and cutting board
- food processor
- Soak the flax seeds in purified water for half an hour.
- Rinse the flax seeds.
- Separate the cauliflower flowers from the stem.
- Put the cauliflower flowers in the food processor.
- Process the cauliflower flowers to the rice consistency.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the bell peppers.
- Put the bell peppers, flax seeds, water and spices in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into a sauce.
- Add the resulting sauce to the processed cauliflower.
- Mix the sauce well into the cauliflower.
- Place baking paper sheets or Paraflex sheets on dehydrator trays.
- Shape the falafel mixture into falafels.
- Arrange the falafels onto the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate the falafels at 48 C / 118 F degrees for about 7 hours.
- Take the warm falafels out of the dehydrator and serve them with a salad and sauce.
Enjoy healthy falafels without salt and oil, made from just a few whole food ingredients. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes