Ingredients for the rice:
*Quantities are optional.
Ingredients for the black sauce:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 30 g / 1 oz of black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
Ingredients for garnish:
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- knife and cutting board
- mandolin slicer
- Remove the seeds from the bell pepper.
- Put the bell pepper in the freezer and let it freeze.
- Take the bell pepper out of the freezer and let it thaw.
- Squeeze out excess water from the bell pepper.
- Peel the zucchinis.
- Chop up 2 zucchini.
- Cut the other zucchinis with the mandolin slicer into noodles.
- Holding onto all the noodles together, chop them up to the rice consistency.
- Put the zucchini rice in a bowl.
- Put the ingredients for the sauce – zucchinis, black sesame seeds and chives – in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into a black sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini rice.
- Mix the sauce into the zucchini rice.
- Transfer the resulting risotto onto a plate.
- Grate the cauliflower.
- Top the risotto with some grated cauliflower and parsley leaves.
- Slice the thawed bell pepper into thin slices.
- Add the bell pepper slices to top of the risotto.
- And done – you made a raw, vegan black risotto, enjoy!
I hope you like this original risotto recipe of mine. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes