Ingredients for fettuccine:
*Quantities are optional.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 zucchini
- 30 g / 1 oz of shelled hemp seeds
- ½ lemon
- a couple of basil leaves
Interesting about hemp seeds
- are the only seeds that do not contain phytic acid, so they do not need to be soaked before use.
- unlike most nuts and seeds, they have a very favorable ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
- do not require dehydration after their removal from the shells.
- come from a hemp plant that is grown organically.
Ingredients for the mock Parmesan:
- 2 tablespoons grated cauliflower
- knife and cutting board
- citrus strainer
- Peel the zucchinis.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters.
- Peel each quarter with a peeler, thus making wide noodles, fettuccine.
- Use the zucchini middles for the sauce.
- Put the zucchini middles, hemp seeds, basil leaves and lemon juice in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients in a sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the fettuccine.
- Massage the sauce well into the fettuccine.
- Serve the fettuccine in Alfredo sauce on a plate.
- Top the dish with some grated cauliflower.
- Bon appetit!
I hope you like this recipe. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing it.