- 200 g / 7 oz dates (measured without pits)
- 100 g / 3.5 oz raw carob powder
- baking paper
- rolling pin
- knife and cutting board
- food processor
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Put the dates and carob powder in the food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until everything is combined into a dough like mixture.
- Cut two sheets of baking paper.
- Place one sheet of baking paper on the table.
- Place the dough like mixture on top of the paper sheet.
- Top this dough like mixture with another sheet of baking paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the mixture into a flat, rectangular shape.
- Remove the top paper from the dough and straighten the edges of the resulting crust.
- Add the raspberries on top of the crust and roll it up.
- Leave the roll in the fridge for about an hour.
- Take the roll out from the fridge, slice it and serve it.
This video was created from one episode of the show My Kitchen. Many thanks to the team of the show for the invitation, hospitality and video material.
I hope you will gladly and often make this delicious raspberry roll. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes