Ingredients for the crust:
- dehydrated bananas
Ingredients for the filling:
- 800 g / 28 oz strawberries
- 400 g / 14 oz of dried apples
- a couple of mint leaves
Ingredients for the mock whipped cream:
- 100 g / 7 oz of raw desiccated coconut
- 2 cups purified water
Ingredients for the garnish:
- sliced strawberries
* Modify the quantities of ingredients according to the size of the cake mold.
- knife and cutting board
- baking paper
- cake mold
- Peel the bananas.
- Slice the bananas lengthwise.
- Dehydrate banana slices at 48 C / 118 F degrees for about 8 hours.
- Soak the desiccated coconut in water for a couple of hours.
- Place a baking paper sheet on the bottom of the cake mold.
- Arrange the dehydrated banana slices on the bottom of the cake mold, having the slices overlapping alternately lengthwise and crosswise.
- Put the dried apples into the blender.
- Dry-blend the dried apples into flour.
- Add the strawberries and mint leaves in the blender.
- Blend these ingredients into a filling.
- Pour the filling to the cake mold.
- Spread the filling evenly over the crust.
- Top the cake filling with the soaked desiccated coconut.
- Garnish the cake with some thin strawberry slices.
- Leave the cake in the fridge for a couple of hours to tighten.
- The cake is ready and very tasty!
I hope you enjoy this light and delicious cake. Thanks in advance for commenting and sharing this recipe.
Order your copy of my collection of 111
healthy and delicious recipes