- Zucchinis, quantities are optional, personally, I use about 1.5 kg/ 3.3 lbs
- 50 g/ 1.8 oz freshy ground black poppy seeds
- ½ lemon
- A knife and a cutting board
- A peeler
- A citrus presser
- Peel the zucchinis;
- Cut the zucchinis lengthwise into thirds;
- Use the peeler to make zucchini pasta;
A little explanation:
1.5 kg/ 3.3 lbs of zucchinis might sound a lot, but in fact is not a lot if we take into consideration that zucchinis are very low in calories. So, for example, this quantity of zucchinis has the same amount of calories as only 150 g/ 5.3 oz of cooked pasta.
- Juice half of a lemon;
- Add the lemon juice to the zucchini pasta and massage it well into the pasta;
- Lemon juice will make the zucchini pasta soften a bit;
- Add the poppy seeds to the pasta and massage it well into the pasta;
- Tanana! Raw poppy seed lemon pasta is ready!
I hope you like this recipe. If you do, please , share and comment.
Share with friends: