- 3-4 heads of baby romane lettuce (butterhead, romane or some other of your choice will also do)
- 1 head of napa cabbage*
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lime
*Unlike standard cabbage, napa cabagge, also known as "Chinese cabagge" is much tender and easier to digest.
- A knife and cutting board
- A citrus press
- A bowl
- A spoon
- Finely chop up the lettuce and napa cabbage;
- Place the chopped veggies into a bowl;
- Cut the lime in half;
- Squeeze the juice of a half of the lime into the veggies;
- Cut the avocado in half;
- Spoon out the flesh from one half of the avocado;
- Add the avocado flesh to the salad;
- Massage the avocado flesh and lime juice into the lettuce and napa cabbage;
- Tanana: the salad is done!
I hope you like this recpie. Please, leave your comments, I love to hear from you. If you appreciate this recipe, pls share it.
Share with friends: