Salty, crispy and healthy, raw chips - one ingredient
Added 2018-10-13 18:56:15
- tomatoes - quantities are optional
- a knife and cutting board
- a dehydator
Order a dehydrator:
- Thinly slice the tomatoes;
- Place the tomato slices onto dehydrator trays;
- Place the dehydrator trays into the dehydrator;
- Set up the dehydrator at 135 C/ 275 F degrees for the first hour and then at 47 C/ 116 F degrees for the next 7 hours of dehydrating;
- After about 8 hours of dehydrating, the chips is ready;
Salty with no salt added, crispy, yummy and healthy!
I hope you like this recipe. Please share it and comment, let me know your how you like it.
Share with friends: