Better Than Chocolate Pudding
Added 2019-01-11 12:30:10
- persimmons: a seedless variety,
not too ripe, but rather just slightly soft to touch,
quantities are optional;
- 1 - 2 Tbsp of raw carob powder
- a knife and cutting board
- a blender
Order a Vitamix:
- Remove the stems and leaves from the persimmons;
- Cut the persimmons into halves and then each half into quarters;
- Place the persimmons together with a tablespoon or two of carob powder into the blender;
- Blend these ingredients;
- Place the pudding into a bowl and optionally decorate with some persimmon slices on top.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe. It is certainly one of my favourties. If you think thiis recipe deserves it, please like it, comment below and share it.
Share with friends: